Thursday, March 17, 2011

A Striped Affair

As spring has made its full entrance into the Southern California way of life, I have fully embraced one big trend...stripes. While I'm not normally a trend follower (or a believer in horizontal stripes) I have come to love seeing the different widths and incorporations of this trend into a wearable yet fun look. Just yesterday I was wearing a J.Crew striped top with boyfriend jeans and cat's eyed sunglasses and I felt very Jackie O...and how can you not love something when it makes you feel like that?

1. Watercolor Strip Tee from Loft
2. Sailor Sweater from J.Crew
3. Roll Up Tee from Banana Republic
4. Seersuucker Lacy Wallet by Kate Spade
5. Cosmetic Clutch by Target

1 comment:

  1. I am SO into stripes..loving that sailor sweater from JCrew...great picks.
    C

    ReplyDelete