Saturday, June 25, 2011

Hanger Delema

I'm looking for your help, blog friends. As I am preparing for my move (10 days and counting!) I am in the market for new, slim-line hangers. I have 2 options and can't decide which is the way to go. Anyone use slim-lines? Opinions?
{pros: come in boxes of 50, always available at Bed, Bath and Beyond}
{cons: has a hook on the top and I'm worried they'll get caught on one another}
{pros: simple, no hooks}
{cons: come in packs of 10 only, more expensive}

Please, please, please provide some opinions! I don't know what my issue is, I can't seem to make a decision on these to save my life!

1 comment:

  1. I wish I could help you! I've been wanting to switch out all the hangers in my closet to something like these, but I haven't done it yet. I'll let you know if I do, though :)

    ReplyDelete