Thursday, June 16, 2011

A Soft Place to Land

As I have mentioned before I am moving the beginning of July and am super excited to re-decorate my room. Isn't that the best (and maybe only good) part of moving? I have decided on a gray/white/pink color scheme, with my accent wall to be painted in gray, white bedding, and pink accents (at least that's my plan at this moment).  I have white bedding now but the more I look at it the more I think its too dull...its just white, no design, no pleats, no bows. Here are a few bed-sets I really like along with some other bedding accents and would LOVE some help deciding which to go with. (Or any other suggestions you may have)
Product Image
Organic Cotton Pintuck Duvet Cover + Shams
Close this window
Grey Big Bow Pillow 14x14
Variegated Stripe Throw
Can you tell I really need help?

Update: I've gone and looked at a few of these and think I really like the Pottery Barn one (the first)...I guess I just want a big, fluffy bed and an overly girly (and glittery) room

3 comments:

  1. I actually wanted to buy that white Anthropologie duvet last year when I was looking for a new bed cover, but decided against it because Onyx sleeps on our bed every night, and that just wouldn't be pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those look like big fluffy clouds! I need a nap now hehe :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There's nothing more refreshing than falling into a clean white bed for a long blissful sleep! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete