Sunday, March 13, 2011

Look for Less

Trina Turk 'Lompac' Cardigan
Trina Turk cardigan, silk top, and skirt from Nordstrom
I came across this look in the March Nordstrom uncatalogued I was pouring over on my lazy Sunday morning and wanted to run out, purchase it, and go for a spring jaunt to the local farmers market. However, the combined price tag of $604, not to mention the obligatory belt and shoes (and, lets be honest, jewelry as well), this look is far beyond my budgeted monthly clothing allowance. So, I then spent way too much time surfing the internet to find a more affordable option that I can check out on my days off this week. 
Halogen® Braid Trim Tank
Halogen Tank (Nordstrom)
Pins and Needles Pleated Knee-Length Skirt
Pins and Needles Skirt (Urban Outfitters)
Caslon® Elbow Sleeve Cardigan
Caslon Cardigan (Nordstrom)

So this look cost $155. Not bad but I think I could do better...maybe Target...


No comments:

Post a Comment