Sunday, May 15, 2011

Grey is in the Air

Pippa Middleton Style

In the weeks since the royal wedding Miss Pippa Middleton has been exposed as a fashion icon, much like her sister. I have become OBSESSED with the bag she carried the day after the wedding by Modalu.  It has even been renamed the 'Pippa'.  The dove grey color and feminie shape has made me want to order this bag in a bad way. What do you think? 
In the mean time, here are a few other similar bags I am lusting after...
B. Makowsky 'Sadie' Drawstring Shoulder Bag
Kristin Leather Hobo
L.A.M.B. 'Tamba Malabo - Large' Glazed Leather Tote
Maria Sharapova by Cole Haan 'Maria - Small Triple Zip' Satchel

2 comments:

  1. Love the unexpected color of the bag too! Personally loving the Coach one..which is unusual for me...not usually a coach girl..but they got this one right.
    C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grey is the new black, right? I love it as well. In fact, Coach sent me a 30% off coupon in the mail...perhaps I need to put it to good use!
    P.S. I'm loving Pippa's style. She looked absolutely stunning at the royal wedding and certainly has great taste!

    ReplyDelete