Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Princess Prep

Tumblr_lliuro9inz1qbygswo1_500_large
Anyone who knows me knows I really would have loved to be born (or marry to become) a princess. I mean, who doesn't wish that from time to time? A few weeks ago I read Jerramy Fine's Someday My Prince Will Come, her true adventures of attempting to become a real life princess. While doing some research on what the author is doing now I stumbled upon Princess Prep, a sleep away camp for girls ages 8-11 in London where they learn what it takes to be a princess she founded. They also do private tea parties and etiquette classes for those of us of a more "mature" age to learn how to navigate the English Royal Season. How amazing would that have been?  If you are looking for a fun read, check out Ms. Fine's book.

And as for me...
Tumblr_llyre4y9ds1qh66mro1_500_large
images via weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment