Wednesday, June 15, 2011

To Wear or Not To Wear...

Today's post is regarding this necklace...
IMAG0005.jpg
...that I received from an ex boyfriend when I graduated from college in 2007. We split up in 2008 and it has been living in my dresser ever since. As I am cleaning like a mad-woman preparing to move in a few weeks I have reached a major impasse-do I sell the necklace, which I really do like, or do I keep it. In all honesty I haven't worn it since we split up but it is so unique I can't help but wonder if selling it is a mistake. So, I turn to you ladies...would you (and do you) wear jewelry an ex gave you? Any advice? 
IMAG0003.jpg
BTW: I have placed it on my own chain with the thought that makes it more "mine"...is that nuts? And, in case you want to know, its diamond and sapphire.

Update: I'm sorry the photos are a little fuzzy, they looked great when I put the post together but I can't seem to figure out why they aren't so hot now...

2 comments:

  1. Dang, the pictures aren't showing up! I wouldn't have a problem wearing jewelry from an ex, but that's because Josh wouldn't care about it. If it did bug him I wouldn't do it, so maybe it depends on who you're with. But I think the mere fact that it's a diamond and sapphire necklace and not just something cheap means you can't get rid of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sell it and buy yourself something else pretty that doesn't have the drama attached. =)

    ReplyDelete