Tuesday, June 14, 2011

A Friendly Escape

courteney-cox-home-ed-0711-13.jpg
Anyone who knows me knows that I love (read: obsessed) with the show Friends. And while I love all the characters and have the utmost respect for the actors (I mean, negotiating as a team, how amazingly wonderful is that?) I have always had a fondness for Courtney Cox. The July/August edition of Elle Decor features Cox's Malibu home and I am IN LOVE! Here are some of my favorites from the shoot by Simon Upton. Check out the site or, if you're like me, buy the glossy mag itself...there is something so amazing about holding a real live magazine.
courteney-cox-home-ed-0711-03.jpg

courteney-cox-home-ed-0711-07.jpg

courteney-extra-1.jpg

courteney-extra-7.jpg

courteney-extra-8.jpg

all images from Elle Decor

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous! That firepit on the deck is insanely awesome!

    ReplyDelete